Hosted by the Fort Wayne Ice Skating Club! August 25-27, 2017 The Battle of the Blades 2017 will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of U.S. Figure Skating, as set forth in the current rulebook, as well as any pertinent updates which have been...
Hello FWISC members,
Couple of important things to remind and notify:
FWISC Annual Banquet
* June 4th 1:00-3:00pm
* FREE to all FWISC members!
* Great food!
* FUN time!
* Skaters and volunteers recognition!
* Bring your family members!
* Start on June 12th and will run for 6 weeks with the break on the week of July 4thand the week of Skate Detroit competition.
* Camps will include lots of classes throughout the day and for the training your skater receive amount that you will pay is priceless!
* To improve in anything child/athlete has to commit and nothing better than summer to do that!
* Registration link: https://www.icesports.
* Multi- Camps discounts available!
* Payment Plan available also for your convenience
“Battle of the Blades”
* August 25-27, 2017
* Please consider to register and participate! Online registration link: http://comp.entryeeze.
* Registration Deadline: July 25th
Programs Manager/Skating Director
Canlan Ice Sports-Fort Wayne
Fax: (260) 387-6658
Below is the link for the membership renewal forms for 2017. They are due by June 30. You can bring them to the Annual Banquet on June 4 or the Baseball game on June 6.
Fort Wayne Ice Skating Club Banquet
Notice for Annual Meeting
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Dos Margaritas Restaurant
4230 N. Clinton (in Kroger’s parking lot)
We will feast from their Sunday Brunch Buffet which includes many American & Mexican favorites
1:00 Gathering and Feasting
2:00-3:00 Meeting, Awards, New Board Member Elections
Free to all FWISC Members, others: $12 Adults, $6 under 12 (soft drinks included, full bar available)
Skaters will be recognized for their accomplishments, along with some special awards!!
There will be a few awards given that will be voted on at the annual meeting so make sure you are in attendance to cast your vote!!
RSVP required by Wednesday, May 31.
Turn in forms and money to Nancy Halaburda or Alena Lunin at the rink.
Reservations may also be mailed to:
319 W. Fleming Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
Tin Caps Baseball Night
Save the date – Tuesday, June 6. Tin Caps game. We are being honored for coming in second place with Carson book sales. The video will be shown on the jumbotron! I’ll have ticket info soon, I just want to make sure you mark down the date. – Nancy
Click on the link below for the order form for Tin Caps tickets.
Congratulations to Sasha Lunin for placing fifth in the Junior Men’s category the first time competing at Nationals. He had a personal best score of 161.39.
And congratulations go to our guests, Nicolas Frantz and Katherina Frantz. They placed fifth in the Novice Pairs category at Nationals.